Thank you for your interest in the Ecklund Drive Thru Gates. The gate attaches easily to the post with two insulated lag bolts (3″) which are included. With the combination of features and patents it need not scratch or get caught in tractor lugs. In fact, as you bump into the gate, the gate “POPS” open and your vehicle is through before the gate swings shut. The gate always moves faster away from the vehicle than you drive into it. This is why it does not get caught in tractor lugs, or scratch vehicles side. Please watch the video of instructions included with the gate.
A question asked of us “What about small calves?,” your Ecklund Gate is where you will teach them about electric fencing, by hanging down 2 or 3 strips of tin foil approximately 1 1/2″ wide and 18 ” long, which flutter and twist. The calves, are curious, lick at it and BANG get a shock, and then… the gate and tin foil chase the calves back and away, every time you use it. Also, if you don’t stop, thus causing a commotion at the gate, cattle/horses, calves included won’t hang around there anymore, furthermore animals have more respect for that “hot” gate and where it swings than the rest of the corral which never moves.
Your Ecklund Gate can be mounted on a portable post, a 2′ diameter base weighing about 60 lbs (an old truck rim for example). The gate can then be used where you need it, for twenty minutes or two years. The retail price is $357.00. The gate need not touch the side of the vehicle!! The gate are delivered by mail for approximately $35.00, and may be sent collect.
We will pay the freight on gate orders of 2 or more. Dealer price ($267.00) on orders of six or more. You pay freight.
We have sold over 30,000 thousand gates in the past thirty plus years including Japan, Sweden, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, U.K, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Saudia Arabia, U.S. and Canada. We encourage you to try yours today! Also show this information to your favorite agridealer and request them to stock it for you. Please find enclosed the brochure you requested. If you require any further information or to order please call (306) 696-3272 or preferred, email at email@example.com .
There is a “Humourous” Installation/Demonstration video included with every gate.
Yes, there is a bump gate that works and works the way you think it should.
- It need not touch the side of your pickup, so no scratches.
- It doesn’t wrap up in your 4WD tractor tires, so you can use it with all your vehicles.
- It is simple to mount and easily made portable because the gate is a single arm design.
- The gate is insulated from the post with special bushings and insulator back so there is no current loss, (it comes with lag bolts for installation).
- Your hot wire is bolted to the gate using the washers and nut provided.
- The 10 FT. body of gate is covered in rubber, it is soft to bump and Ecklund designed it to be electrically conductive so animals do not touch it! (After you train them to it of course.)
- The gate is adjustable from 10FT. to over 16 FT., this is longer than most gate panels.
- The adjustable extension is fiberglass, strong, flexible, yet makes no difference in the heat or cold. It is also electrically conductive so that animals do not touch it either!
- The tip is the handle, as a handle it is an insulator and designed to shed water, it is also soft and flexible to be the best tip.
- Ecklund guarantees the gate with a ‘no quibbling’ 3 year warranty on any breakage. So you rest easy with assurance the gate is well made, with over 30,000 sold in 30+ years of business.
Remember, that for under $400.00 you get an electric gate that you do not have to stop for, that need not touch the side of your pickup, that POP’s away from tractor lugs, locks shut in the wind, is adjustable to over 16 FT., easily made portable and is guaranteed 3 years against any breakage.