Welcome to Ecklund Drive Thru Gates|
Automatic Gates, Bump Gates, Electric Bumpgates, Drive Through Gates, Sorting Sticks, Sorting Paddles, Pivotgates!
Thank you for your interest in the Ecklund Drive Thru Gates. The gate attaches easily to the post with two insulated lag bolts (3") which are included. With the combination of features and patents it need not scratch or get caught in tractor lugs. In fact, as you bump into the gate, the gate "POPS" open and your vehicle is through before the gate swings shut. The gate always moves faster away from the vehicle than you drive into it. This is why it does not get caught in tractor lugs, or scratch vehicles side. Please watch the video of instructions included with the gate.
A question asked of us "What about small calves?," your Ecklund Gate is where you will teach them about electric fencing, by hanging down 2 or 3 strips of tin foil approximately 1 1/2" wide and 18 " long, which flutter and twist. The calves, are curious, lick at it and BANG get a shock, and then... the gate and tin foil chase the calves back and away, every time you use it. Also, if you don't stop, thus causing a commotion at the gate, cattle/horses, calves included won't hang around there anymore, furthermore animals have more respect for that "hot" gate and where it swings than the rest of the corral which never moves.
You don't throw the old gate away, if you want to close it at night or to work with the animals you certainly have your option, what you have is insurance that you have never left the gate open!
Your Ecklund Gate can be mounted on a portable post, a 2' diameter base weighing about 60 lbs (an old truck rim for example). The gate can then be used where you need it, for twenty minutes or two years. The retail price is $357.00. Money back quarantee if not satisfied. The gate need not touch the side of the vehicle!! The gate are delivered by mail for approximately $30.00, and may be sent collect.
We will pay the freight on gate orders of 2 or more.
Dealer price ($267.00) on orders of six or more. You pay freight.
We have sold over 22,000 gates in the past twenty seven years including Japan, Sweden, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, U.K, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Saudia Arabia, U.S. and Canada. We encourage you to try yours today! Also show this information to your favorite agridealer and request them to stock it for you. Please find enclosed the brochure you requested. If you require any further information or to order please call (306) 696-3272 or preferred, email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is a "Humourous" Installation/Demonstration video included with every gate.
Yes, there is a bump gate that works and works the way you think it should.
The gate is simple, yet with many smart features that give common sense benefits.
- It need not touch the side of your pickup, so no scratches.
- It doesn't wrap up in your 4WD tractor tires, so you can use it with all your vehicles.
- It is simple to mount and easily made portable because the gate is a single arm design.
- The gate is insulated from the post with special bushings and insulator back so there is no current loss, (it comes with lag bolts for installation).
- Your hot wire is bolted to the gate using the washers and nut provided.
- The 10 FT. body of gate is covered in rubber, it is soft to bump and Ecklund designed it to be electrically conductive so animals do not touch it! (After you train them to it of course.)
- The gate is adjustable from 10FT. to over 16 FT., this is longer than most gate panels.
- The adjustable extension is fiberglass, strong, flexible, yet makes no difference in the heat or cold. It is also electrically conductive so that animals do not touch it either!
- The tip is the handle, as a handle it is an insulator and designed to shed water, it is also soft and flexible to be the best tip.
- Ecklund guarantees the gate with a 'no quibbling' 3 year warranty on any breakage. So you rest easy with assurance the gate is well made, with over 20,000 sold in 22 years of business.
One more benefit is that when you do not stop at the gates the horses/cattle, (calves included) don't know where you came in. You didn't stop and you left no hole in the fence, so why would they hang around. Even if you wish to close the old gates at night, the Ecklund Gate is inexpensive insurance that you have never left the gate 'open'. The Ecklund hot gate is to the animals and it is always there, they don't know if the old gate is closed or not.
To get animals to cross a gateway they are not used to crossing is like any other. Open the gate then break some straw over the line where they are used to walking, just as you do for crossing a highway, because they do not like to cross lines. It helps that your Ecklund gate is more visible than a single wire, they see when it is there and when it is open.
If you are serious about raising livestock and understand electric fence, then gates will always be your bottleneck. It is not a question of, if, but when, you will be trying Ecklund Gates.TRY YOURS TODAY!!!
Remember, that for approximately $350.00 you get an electric gate that you do not have to stop for, that need not touch the side of your pickup, that POP's away from tractor lugs, locks shut in the wind, is adjustable to over 16 FT., easily made portable and is guaranteed 3 years against any breakage.
There is only one way, for you to find out, order yours today. Call 1 (306) 696-3272,or preferred email at email@example.com ,we send them C.O.D. You may also pay by credit card. We pay freight on 2 or more.